The feedback is taken on teaching and infrastructure. The feedback includes the information on pedagogy, discipline and teaching ethics. It also includes views on infrastructure like college canteen, laboratory facilities and sports facilities. The feedback is analysed with the help of statistical tools and graphs. Concerned teachers were reported about each subject with areas of improvement. The college administration was reported about the major areas requiring improvements.
College also regularly takes feedback for various programmes, talks, special lectures, workshops conducted for students.
STUDENT FEEDBACK MECHANISM
- The students are encouraged to give the FEEDBACK in the prescribed form.
- Students can download the FEEDBACK form from the College Website and submit the same to the office or use the suggestion box to return the same.
- Filling the feedback form is voluntary
- The feedback information received shall be used to improve the overall standards in the college both on academic and non-academic facilities.
- The feedback form to be scrutinized and specific suggestions can be discussed and incorporated by the respective committees.
- Feedbacks related to Academic Questions /Classes to be discussed first at the Departmental Level
- If required, will be taken up by the Academic Supervisory Committee
- If not resolved, will be referred to a committee formed at the next higher level by the management (Principal / Competent Authority)
Student Feedback Form For College
Student Feedback Form For Teachers